Sabado, Nobyembre 12, 2011

Back from the start

Hello! I'm back to my usual blogging business again. This time, I won't make this one very dramatic as my previous one.
Well, now that I'm a "career woman" and no longer a "stressed-engineering-student", I've been recently inclined to this so-called-fashion-world. Yes it is, I'm done with my usual jeans+shirt attire and I'm gonna take it to the next level. And the best way to start this is to have the best-rockin' skirt in the world! that's why I joined Fashioneggplant's maxi skirt contest.

http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com/2011/11/birthday-giveaway-series-1-maxi-skirt.html

I've been drooling over this kind of skirt in lookbook and I definitely agree that this kind of skirt will make you Ms. Sophisticated in no time!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento